This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Box

I'm a newbie, so hello to all! I've been really into sending my love and her three children holiday themed boxes.

I sent them a Halloween box filled with cobwebs, spiders, a plastic severed hand that I painted "blood" all over, candy bags, eyeballs...you get the idea (LOL). Two of her kids have a birthday tomorrow so I sent them a Birthday Box that is to be delivered today, and I sent a little something for the youngest one, and a premature gift for them for Christmas (a retro gaming system).

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what I want to send in the Christmas Box. I'm doing two separate ones. One for my love because her birthday is at the beginning of January - I kind of have an idea of what I want to do for hers - but I'm at a loss for the girls. I want to bake them cupcakes and send them but I'm not particularly sure of how to place them in a box without them getting ruined during the 2,000 mile journey from NY to TX. I have ideas of sending them each a gift in the box, some candy canes, sparkly Christmas themed confetti, Christmas cards, maybe a gift card and the cupcakes.

If anyone has any ideas on what else I can include - or how I can send the cupcakes without them getting ruined (as I'm sending my girlfriend Galaxy themed cupcakes in HER birthday box as well), please let me know!

Thanks and I'm happy to be in this community!!

What a lovely idea!! What I am going to do for my OH's birthday (which is in December) is send him a cake, but in India there are local companies that deliver cakes (and they will deliver them at midnight too as a birthday surprise) - not as personal as your lovely idea of baking them yourself but they will get there in one piece. You do get boxes especially for sending cakes: https://www.cardcuts.co.uk/category-...plete-kit.html

Also love your halloween idea

Comment

Originally posted by xxcazaxx View Post
      What a lovely idea!! What I am going to do for my OH's birthday (which is in December) is send him a cake, but in India there are local companies that deliver cakes (and they will deliver them at midnight too as a birthday surprise) - not as personal as your lovely idea of baking them yourself but they will get there in one piece.

Also love your halloween idea
      Thank you! I actually just found a Youtube video where someone FREEZES their cupcakes in a cupcake container and sticks a lollipop stick inside of it so that it doesn't get all messy during transport. I might try to do that for the Christmas box I send with Red Velvet/Cream Cheese cupcakes! I'll let you know how it works out

Comment

Working...
      X