Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three years together and I want to do something special.. What did you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three years together and I want to do something special.. What did you do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years and I want to do something special for our anniversary..
    I thought about sending him a letter with a picture or something like that but I just feel like that's not enough..
    Can any of you give me ideas please? What do you do on anniversaries? :3

For our 1st year aniversery we went out for fish dinner (we both love sea food), for our 2nd year we did the same but as take away from our favourite restaurant, this year... I guess we did nothing special. But it felt very special. I visited him after 4 months apart and it felt wonderful to just be there with him again. I felt we kind of "celebrated" by being frugal together, to prepare for our future.

A letter with a picture is great as a reminder If you want to make and send stuff, there are lots of DIY tips in the letter section. In the past I liked to make books to him/us.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Third year anniversary is leather traditionally or crystal for more modern... there are tons of ideas online... I am looking as well as ours is in May.

Comment

Depending upon the seasons you can decide on your gift. Like suppose if it is spring, You can send a nice bouquet of seasonal flowers .

Comment

Working...
        X