Are there any single LGBT people here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any single LGBT people here?

I've been through hell with my ex. I'm single, and the only lesbian in the damn village. Gets pretty lonely.

She was from England and I'm from India, quite a fairytale but she ended up drifting towards a friend who she had in another country yet again and thats who she's dumped me for. We were together for 5 years, lived together for 2.5 years of it.

She just treated me like a disposable person, its something I never expected would happen but hey, it did!

So you could say, I'm just wanting to connect with other people who are real and still know how to hold a conversation. I'd like to know more people, share stories, laugh, whatever!

Though this is a site for those in an LDR, we do have people here who are no longer in their relationships. They stay to give advice to others in LDR's. Since you've been in one, I'm sure you can contribute to help others. Welcome to the boards.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Voiletness View Post
      I've been through hell with my ex. I'm single, and the only lesbian in the damn village. Gets pretty lonely.

She was from England and I'm from India, quite a fairytale but she ended up drifting towards a friend who she had in another country yet again and thats who she's dumped me for. We were together for 5 years, lived together for 2.5 years of it.

She just treated me like a disposable person, its something I never expected would happen but hey, it did!

So you could say, I'm just wanting to connect with other people who are real and still know how to hold a conversation. I'd like to know more people, share stories, laugh, whatever!
      Yes but remember that this is not a dating site.
      You can contribute freely otherwise, though~

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Originally posted by Voiletness View Post

She just treated me like a disposable person
        We teach people how to treat us.

I suggest you autopsy the relationship to see how you contributed to what went wrong (and right). Link to relationship autopsy.

Comment

Working...
        X