Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years Eve in Denmark

Hi guys!

I'm ususally more of a just show up without plans type of person when it comes to travelling. But I thought that this time I could ask some ideas so we can pretend to be a bit like locals

Me and my friend are traveling to Copenhagen for new years eve and I would like to hear what would be the best places to go. I googled some stuff but would be cool to hear some other ideas as well. What is the Place to be at midnight? Where are the best fireworks? Best bars and pubs and restaurants that are not too fancy and no recervations needed? We like good food, nice wine and relaxed atmosphere. Someother tourity activities can be reccomended aswell.

Hello!
    I'm not from Copenhagen, so can't give you precise names of places to go, but I'm close enough to give some tips
    Fireworks- they will be everywhere People are allowed to fire them up anywhere, so head towards the streets, or some little hill to see most of them.
    Places to go- most of the clubs will have New Years party, so there will be higher fee to get into places, and they might be crowded to the point that you won't get in to the reservation.

When it comes to tourist things- I recommend going to the amusement park- Tivoli, and basically checking out all the things from here - https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/cope...30-attractions

Eating out is fairly expensive, especially round the main walking street Stroget. But you can find many different restaurants and bars.

Comment

Working...
    X