Care package ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care package ideas?

Me and my SO will be together for three years next month and I want to surprise him with a nice care package. I've thought about sending some stuff including a long letter, a few pictures of me he likes, a bracelet I made for him, some American money since I have nothing to do with It, some candy he likes and a phone mount for his car.. But I want it to be special and I feel like it's not really.. Do you have any ideas or things you've sent you can share?
    Thanks!

Something that smells like you... Open When... letters...how about picture of both of you in a nice frame?

Comment

For our two-year anniversary/his birthday, I ordered a wallet from Etsy engraved with his name on the outside and our anniversary date on the inside....like you I wanted it to be special and personalized so that's what I would suggest...something you know he needs/wants with a personal spin on it from you. Congratulations on your anniversary!
      sigpic

Comment

Does he have something that he's really into? if so you could do one themed around that. My SO likes space and the stars and stuff so i made her a sky/space themed care package with lots of different things in it. I made a post here about it https://members.lovingfromadistance....-recieved-sent it might give you some ideas :3
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Thank you all so much!

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
            Does he have something that he's really into? if so you could do one themed around that. My SO likes space and the stars and stuff so i made her a sky/space themed care package with lots of different things in it. I made a post here about it it might give you some ideas :3
            This is a brilliant.

Comment

Working...
            X