Traveltrolley experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traveltrolley experience

It's time to book flights once again and i've seen Traveltrolley have decently priced flights and have like 4 and a half star rating on skyscanner. I've looked at reviews online and they're pretty mixed. I was wondering if any of you guys have booked with them and have any experience with them?
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

I can't be certain without digging back through emails but I'm pretty sure I used them on one of my trips, the name seems familiar anyway. I have always used skyscanner and never had any problems.

Comment

Hey, I can't give you any feedback on the website you've mentioned.

But I wanted to suggest budgetair.co.uk. I have saved a lot on UK to USA flights. Sometimes over £300. I've used them four times now. Have a look

Comment

Bit of a late reply here, but all the online travel agents are fine as long as they're ABTA approved. It doesn't really matter anyway, because apart from the slightly cheaper price and an itinerary, the rest of the form filling and checkin etc must be done on the airline's website. I've always gone for the cheapest and none have let me down. Probably used traveltrolley twice, no issues.

Comment

Working...
        X