hello! I'm back! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello! I'm back! :)

Hey all, I am back here after a few months absence, and it's so so good to be back. My last LDR lasted about eight weeks and he decided that he just couldn't do the distance. We may still meet as friends when I go over to the States in June which I had planned to do back then but still arranged to go over anyway just for a holiday after he broke it off with me, which was so very sad by the way, that I just didn't come out here. I knew you guys would have been nothing but supportive, but I was just too upset.
    It's so funny how things happen when you least expect/God has a plan for all of us. I had planned to meet this other lovely man who I've known online for nineteen years when I went to the States. We ended up talking a lot more than ever before, and one thing led to another, and we have recently taken us to a new level. After nineteen years.? at least we have a great friendship under our belt.
    Absolutely can't wait to meet him in June! It can't come quick enough.

Again, so glad to be back. *waves*
    Met Online: 1998
    Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
    SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Hi, welcome back

Comment

hello and welcome back this is such great news,I'm very happy for you,and don't worry the time will go by fast,and before you know it,it will be time to see him.

Comment

Hi and thank you so very very much. Man this guy is an absolute sweet Heart! I actually finally think things are looking up for me. we chat every day as much as we can on facetime as well as texting; It's just the most amazing thing I've ever experienced!
        Met Online: 1998
        Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
        SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

Working...
        X