My LDR and my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LDR and my story

Everything started in May. I don't remember the exact day but I met her on a game that I played for shits and giggles. Now at the time I had a "relationship" with this one girl on this game, named britt. Now britt lived across the country from me but at the time I didn't mind it. We "dated" for a little bit, then I met Maddy. She joined my event, we messaged each other on kik, and the rest is history. I began to like her, but I never told her about Britt. Long story short, both Britt and Maddy find out about the whole ordeal, and both are devastated. I try and fix it with Britt because Maddy wouldn't talk to me. Now mind you I was able to explain myself to maddys best friend, which then she told Maddy, so Maddy talked to me for a bit. I was able to get Britt to not be mad anymore, but around the same time I found out Maddy had a boyfriend in real life. After I confronted her about this, a bunch of drama happened and she told me we could still be friends, but i told her no and we can just be friends. May finished and junk came along. I got out of school and went on a little vacation with my family to the redwoods trees, in Visalia. Now it never crossed my mind but Maddy, from what I can remember, lived somewhere past Bakersfield. So in my mind I thought Maddy might live in Visalia. I didn't think about her much after that. A couple days later, it was the last night of my stay there, and I was playing on my phone that night. I got a kik message... From Maddy. I at first was tripping out because I never thought j would message her again. She asked me if I missed her, etc. then she asked me where I was and what I was doing. I told her I was in Visalia. I find out later that she lived in porterville, which wasn't far from Visalia at all. If I could have that night, I would have drive to see her. So we texted in and off as I left back home. We stopped talking when I hit the grapevine for a couple days, then we started again. Now it was getting even more serious. We started saying we liked each other and all this. I still remember the night she asked me over the phone what I wanted to be with her. I told her as much as we could be. That night I told her that I lover her for the first time. I always look back to these days, the summer and everything that happened, and it makes me sad. We started dating on the 7th of June. Everything was great, we face timed everyday, stayed up late. It was great until the school year started. We became more distant from each other. We didn't text like we used to. It all changed, and it affected me. All i thought about was the girl that I had fallen in love with, from the moment I woke up to the moment I fell asleep. I tried to keep a high head. I missed her deeply. I forgot to mention one important detail that changed how I felt about her. Going back to the summer, towards the end, she came down to magic mountain. I finally had the opportunity to meet the person I fell in love with. The day, although it wasn't how I envisioned it, still allowed me to see her. I remember the moment she came out of the bathroom, and I was waiting for her. I remember the moment we hugged. I could finally hold my love. I'm going to skip some of the details of what happened, just to not blow my emotions out of the roof. I never got to say bye to her. Her parents told her it was time to go, so I had to walk ahead of her so I wasn't caught with her. she walked behind me. I never got to say bye to her. Or hug her one last time. I left the park without seeing her one last time. I cried the whole night. From that moment on, the emotions I felt toward her, everything, changed. Back to where I left off, 4 months passed and I found myself writing my happy four months paragraph to my love. We had made it four months, pretty crazy. I don't really remember what happened after that day, but I do remember the last message I ever sent to her was a 'goodnight'. She never responded to me the next day, in fact the next couple days. I find out from her best friend she left me for someone else, and that's she's made a mistake. Her parents found out that she was in a relationship with someone two hours away. I guess they made her get out of it. She had found someone new, to get rid of me. I saw the snapchats of her facetiming that guy, and just to think that it used to be me on the screen hurt deeply. Every morning I would go to school and pass magic. I always thought of her. I tried to forget it all. And eventually I stopped thinking about her. Life got a little easier. My heart wasn't broken as bad as it was. Everything seemed to be a little better. She messaged me 2 in then period of 2 months but I never felt anything, none of the emotions came back. She texted me one night asking if I ever thought about her. I told her I did. She cut the the point and told me she made a huge mistake. Leaving me was her worst mistake ever, as said by her. I didn't know what to feel. It seemed like all those emotions that I tried so hard to get rid of came back. I truly loved this girl. And now she was back in my life. We talked for a few days. I told her I was scared that another situation like what occurred in October would happen again. She assured me that she deeply loved her and she would never leave me. Now all we talk about is our future. She wants to marry me down the line. I've never known a girl like Maddy. She's so special in her own way. We connect together so good. I love her, deeply. We plan to cut this 2 hour distance away once we turn 18. We're both 16, and plan on going to college together. It seems so far ahead. It hurts not being able to see the love of my life. How am I suppose to cope with these feelings ? Sorry for such a long story but this is so all who reads this can understand everything that's happened. That's my story, thank you to all who read it

I really loved reading your story. Really romantic and strong. Wish you guys the very best.

Comment

Well you've come to the right place to share your story Best wishes to you & Maddy for your future

Comment

Certain music brings back certain memories and emotions

I don't know how to explain it, and I don't know if anyone else feels it, but lately I've been experiencing a onslaught of memories from my 2k16 summer. Certain songs remind me of certain events that happened in my life. For example, one song reminds me of the night that Maddy texted me, and basically my whole stay in the town Visalia. It saddens me whenever I hear it because it reminds me of how close I was to her, and how I'm not close to her anymore. I constantly have flashbacks to the summer, where basically my whole life changed. Some days I wish I could relive those moments, and do them differently. Some days I feel hopeless whenever I think about it, like I'll never see her again. Is this normal? Does music bring out old memories in people?

Comment

Believe it or not, yes we have all experienced stuff like that.
          You do need to start living in the now. Feeling hopeless and not being able to move on with live is never a good thing. Your relationship should never ever cause you to stop living, but should enhance your life.. You are 16. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Comment

Working...
          X