Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's day!

Oh my god! I'm so so excited!
    My boyfriend is terrible at keeping secrets.
    He planned to fly over here and surprise me on valentine's day, but he couldn't help himself and he told me about it..
    It was so exciting, we didn't see eachother since October. We both cried over the phone and I really felt like we shared this moment together.
    Anyways, the problem is-

I want to surprise him in return!
    I have no idea what to do, and I'm not a really romantic type of person..
    Does anyone have some ideas? thought?
    Any help will be great!

<3

Wow, that is super awesome of your SO to do that! And cute that he couldn't keep the secret haha :P

The only idea I can think of is maybe do some sort of treasure hunt type thing for him. Like give him an envelope with a clue inside when he arrives at your house, which will lead him to the next clue etc. At the end of the hunt you could have a little table set up with a nice dinner for two or something like that. Or if you're a little more adventurous it could lead to a bath tub for two full of rose petals Or the last envelope could contain tickets to a movie or sports game or something like that. Good luck & I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day!

Comment

That is awesome,maybe you could surprise your boyfriend by going out to dinner,or have a romantic dinner at your house with just you and your boyfriend.

Comment

My mom always goes all out on Valentine's Day with a treasure hunt, and I generally love/hate it because she just randomly hides red things without any clues (usually weird things--chili-infused organic dark chocolate, red candles, red pens, organic red popsicle thingeys, a floppy furry sheep in a red leather hat) all over the house and outside in the snow...that's her thing...do something that's your thing you know him better than anyone here, think about what he would like.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X