My first visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first visit

I've just got back from my first visit and even though I am missing her so much and definitely feeling low I wanted to share the experience with you all.

I met Corinna through meet up in October 2016. We hit it off straight away and basically never stopped texting. Before we knew it we were joking about being together and realised pretty quickly we were head over heels for each other.

She was the funniest kindest sweetest person I had ever met and even though she lived in Texas and I was thousands of miles away in London UK I could quickly tell exactly how amazing she was.

We knew we wanted to meet up soon, but also because everything seemed to be moving in fast motion I think both of us were nervous that something was going to go wrong or maybe the chemistry wouldn't be the same in person.

I planned on attending a family wedding in the US and had 5 days free after that so decided to fly into dallas. The countdown was annoying for us both but eventually the morning came where she was to pick me up from the airport.

I remember walking off the plane and grabbing my bag which seemed to be unloaded super fast all while texting her and telling her where I was. I sat down and was sending her a msg when I look up and she was right there.
    I gave her a hug and then when she let go I went back for another one. It was the best feeling in the world, finally holding the woman of my dreams.

Of course she'd forgotten where she parked so we spent 15 minutes walking around the car park until we found her pretty cool car. The two hour drive to her house flew by and was so easy.

That was Tuesday, her teenage daughter lives with her so when school finished we both went to pick her up and she was even sweeter than her mom. Gave me the biggest hug and told me how happy she was I was there.
    That night we all hung out as the following day we had big plans. We were spending the day together with her daughter and her bf, her daughter in law and granddaughter. We all worked at the food bank then went to eat. We then went to bowling and had the best day ever. It was so nice being around her children and being part of that.
    Thursday was another day full of laughs and love, my baby took me to a great restaurant where she couldn't stop smiling, I think I'm funny or maybe it was the margaritas she was drinking.
    By Friday my stomach hurt from laughing so much and on Friday night we went out with Corinna's friends.
    Me and Corinna's daughter also got on so well. She really opened up to me and I took her to school on my own in the morning. I would chase her round the house and we'd roll around in fits of laugher.
    Saturday I met the rest of her family including her mom which was fun but kinda intense since it was my last day.

All in all I had a great visit and already know that she's the one I wanna be with. Her family is beautiful and so accepting of me, I couldn't ask for more. It's not even been 3 days yet and I miss her like crazy. And it's true, when you know, you know.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
    X