Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Is anyone else involved with someone who has kids who they try to tell your signuficant other to leave you and pick his kid or you?? Im struggling with this ive never done anything to her.. Being state away really hurts as well...

Maybe its too early in the morning, but what exactly are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by HisAngel26 View Post
      Is anyone else involved with someone who has kids who they try to tell your signuficant other to leave you and pick his kid or you?? Im struggling with this ive never done anything to her.. Being state away really hurts as well...
      Can you please rephrase that? I don't know what you mean.

Comment

I'm a little confused. Is the child's mother telling your SO that he needs to choose between his child and you?
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Sorry, I also try to figure out what you mean, but... I have no idea. Please rephrase if you want.
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

From what I'm gathering... OP's SO has a child or children, and the mother or father of the SO's child(ren) is forcing the SO to pick between the OP or his/her child(ren). Is that about right, OP?

Comment

Wow i didnt realize how messed up i was about it my anxiety makes.me type funny i apologize yes my fiances sons mother is telling him to choose me or their son..

Comment

Indeed

Yes it is
                Last edited by HisAngel26; January 30, 2017, 08:51 PM. Reason: Messed up spelling

Comment

I am so sorry about my spelling errors im quite good at spelling im shaken up i suppose

Comment

Wow i didnt realize how messed up i was about it my anxiety makes.me type funny i apologize yes my fiances sons mother is telling him to choose me or their son..
                    Your fiancée e is tellling him to choose you or their son? Choose what? A relationship?
                    If they are not together and there is no legal reason for him to not see his son, then she is off her rocker and cannot force him to choose anything. If the child is a baby, and she is trying to withhold visitation and such, he needs to go see a lawyer. If the child is older and can express what he feels etc, he still needs to seek council.
                    Again, not much info to go off of, but she sounds like she is maniplulating.

Comment

My fiances sons mother is saying its me or their son.. She said she will not have me around their son i have never done anything to her or anyone for that matter.. Ive been around their son before ive been with my fiance almost a year and a half... I dont get it.. Why now..

Comment

My fiances sons mother is saying its me or their son.. She said she will not have me around their son i have never done anything to her or anyone for that matter.. Ive been around their son before ive been with my fiance almost a year and a half... I dont get it.. Why now..
                        Again, unless its in a divorce decree that he cant have sleepovers, or some kind of order, she CANT deny him his child. Period.

Comment

Working...
                        X