rabb.it - browse the internet while voice/video chatting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rabb.it - browse the internet while voice/video chatting

Been looking through the things for LDR couples to do, and I didn't see anything about rabbit, I apologise if there's already a thread if not, enjoy!
    This is an amazing app, me and my SO use this frequently, it supports video chat, voice chat all while browsing the internet at the same time with your SO. I use this when we watch Netflix, Youtube stuff like that, really is an amazing applications.

Link: rabb.it

About Rabb.it:
    Rabbit is about sharing your everyday. Watch your favorite shows with your friends, without being in the same room (or even the same city!). Collaborate with your coworkers when you’re all on the road. Shop together for a birthday present for Mom, then sing her “happy birthday” with family far away. The possibilities are endless.

Rabbit started with an idea: people sharing experiences online from wherever they are. We began with an app for Mac in February 2013. Then in August 2014 we launched a web-based version of Rabbit. In February 2015, we were named one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Video by Fast Company. And in October 2015, we launched an app for iOS. But this is only the start: we’ve got big plans.

Such a perfect domain name wasted It could be a nice site about rabbits

Comment

My friends and I use rabbit for webcam parties and watching movies together! It's good fun and works pretty well.
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I was actually using rabb.it with my fiancé last night. We've been watching let's plays of Resident Evil 7, and it just makes life a lot easier to use a single program than to try to synchronize over skype or something. It's all good fun

Comment

We have used it to watch movies for our community nights in my gaming community and I watched a movie with my twin (whom I LD with now) and it's awesome!
          I love that you can use your webcam and mic. It's awesome!!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Looks good. I hope they bring out an android version too.

Comment

I recommend rabb.it as well! Me and my SO have been using it a lot on our virtual dates and you can do more than just watch videos together. It's a better form of screen sharing. ^^ It has good sychronization and it hasn't been lagging for us like the skype sharing feature for example.

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
              Got separated: August 2016
              Reunion: July 2017
              Officially together: January 2018
              ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

I LOVE Rabbit because I and Zach are able to watch movies together at the same time and provide our own witty commentary as well. It's a great way of catching up and seeing each other almost in person. It definitely helps with coping with the distance! <3

Comment

Working...
                X