Second Meeting Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Meeting Soon!

My boyfriend and me met on a teamspeak based community which I was an admin for at the time. We both loved to play video games, and spent most of the summer of 2016 doing just that. Several hours if not the entire day spent together and sometimes with others to complete the team. It was obvious I had a thing for him, and that he slowly was falling in love as well. His friends all teased him, a guy who was normally so introverted and quiet spending hours with the same girl laughing and cracking jokes. I've known him for a year but on September 18th we took the friendship to the next level. We've never fought about anything, we agree to disagree on things and have very different outlooks on life where I always try and see the positive he's much more of a realist.

Our first trip was in January during my winter break from school (he does all of his classes online, as he isn't usually very social) and for what felt like the shortest but happiest week of my life. My flight was delayed getting in and sadly I missed all of the first day and landed around midnight in New Orleans, so we didn't talk much the first night. However in the morning I woke him up for food, and we spent over an hour sitting in the hotel lobby eating and laughing. The rest of the trip flew by without a single hitch, and then came the hardest goodbye I've said in my 21 years of life. The night before I left I mentioned checking into my flight and I could tell right away he was upset by the mention of my departure, I left for a shower and came back to see him curled up asleep on the bed tears on his cheeks. Saying our last goodbye as I got in the cab reduced us both to tears as well, after all we hadn't yet planned a second visit but we knew it wasn't going to be a final goodbye simply a goodbye for now.

Now we have our second trip planned and he is coming out here to Boston (yay~!) and I am very excited to introduce him to my baby, my two year old puppy. He always teases me how I love her more then I love him Haha but that's okay. He is planning to fly out on March 9th and stay till the 20th, which thankfully I was able to get off of work and it's my spring break! I've been counting down the days with him, as we still talk everyday from the moment we wake up till the moment I fall asleep, since I always fall asleep first. I have no idea what to do with him when he gets here as the weather is so different here and it's not like we can hang out poolside or go to the beach in March. However I simply can't wait to see him again until the summer.
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

That sounds really great, I'm so excited for you! And welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find it very helpful.

I'm a little biased, but I think Boston has some really fantastic museums that you could certainly take him to (followed or preceded by a lunch or dinner date at Boston's fantastic restaurants). Just an idea.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Working...
    X