He Hates Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Hates Gifts

So my boyfriend of six months don't understand the logic behind gifts, and hasn't had a family that really gives gifts on holidays or birthdays either (not because of religion or anything they just don't) So when we first met in early Jan I had a couple christmas gifts for him a blanket which I had made, and cards so we could have something to do when we needed down time. He in return took me out to a nice dinner, and got me fake flowers (I'm allergic to the real ones, so it was rather sweet he remembered)
    However Valentines Day and our six month anniversary is coming up, so I ordered a LoveBook and wrote him a handwritten letter with a drawing in it as well as a list of things I am excited to try and do when he gets here in March. I also plan on baking him carrot cake cupcakes, since he's always got a sweet tooth but those will be for when he gets here.
    The LoveBook was a wonderful experience I enjoyed making it, and telling my boyfriend about the whole process and he is very excited to get it, even though he still says he hates the concept behind gifts. I think the major problem he has with it is that I make so much less money then he does but I love giving him little gifts and sending him things randomly. Where as he is always saving his money for a big thing, like a full out vacation kind of deal.
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

I get not liking gifts, but when it's something heart-felt and handmade... anyone would have to love it!
    Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
    ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
    closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

His Book Finally Came In!! It Looks Awesome!! I Am So Excited To Give It To Him, And He Is Equally Excited To See What I Made.

I can't figure out how to post a photo without it being spam so another time! I'm really happy with how the book looks and would definitely reccomend for anyone else looking to get an SO a gift for an anniversary or something special.
      First Met Online: April 2016
      Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
      First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
      Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Working...
      X