Greetings ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings ~

Not my real name but I prefer to introduce myself as Keelah. Nice to meet you all!
    I've been reading posts here and on FB for quite a while now, so I decided to register too.

I've written something about me in the profile description so I guess I'll keep it brief: I'm 23, my main interests are medieval/sci fi themed books, videogames (mostly GDR and MMORPGs), music of all kinds and times, space and science. I love to talk about mutual interests, so feel free to message me anytime about these topics.

My LDR is from Australia, I'm from Italy. Today, after a year and 6 months of living together, we had to separate again for economical and family reasons, for an indefinite amount of time.. I hope to find the support I really much need in this delicate part of my life.

Have a lovely day/night, thanks for reading.

hello and welcome

Comment

Welcome! So sorry to hear you had to separate. Very very tough after living together for so long.
      Hopefully it won't be too long.
      Met Online: 1998
      Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
      SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

Welcome! you will a lot of support here... that's what we do. Also sorry to hear you had to separate... hopefully not for long
        Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
        ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
        closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Welcome to the site!
          CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Working...
          X