Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to meet you all !

Hey guys.

I'm CollegeChef95, actual name is Maija and my year long relationship has just become long distance. I met my boyfriend at school and we started out as friends who were introduced to each other through mutual friends. We slowly developed crushes on each other but due to our both being super shy it took us 7 months to actually tell each other we liked one another. A year later here we are. He's everything to me. We are seniors now who are currently home for 3 months before our graduation in May. Which means I'm in New Jersey and he is in Pennsylvania. There is only 1.5 hours distance between us, but due to the fact that both of us will be working to save up money for our summer internships (cook job hours suck) I'm not sure how often we will get to see each other. It is our first night home and I just don't know what I'm going to do without him. It really sucks going from seeing someone everyday to possibly not at all for three months. Any advice?

hello and welcome,hang in there it will get easier once you get used to having a long distance relationship

Comment

Working...
    X