I did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did it

After all the disabling anxiety. I found my way there. I decided not to let anxiety in my way and just go through it even though suffer it badly. I decided to get hypnotherapy from a psychologist that deals with anxiety, and had three sessions before going. I had my closest friend hold my hand and get me to the airport until I had to go through customs. I feel proud of myself because this is the worst anxiety that have ever had and usually it stops me in my tracks. But just had to see him. I don't regret anything, and had the best ever 2 weeks with him. Thank you everyone for your stories, and support. It made me feel that was not the only one going through this alone. Thank you for helping me have a wonderful time and being with the love of my life.

Good for you!! Taming anxiety is hard, but obviously well worth the effort! Glad you had a great time!!
    Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
    ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
    closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Respect! Much respect!
      I hope you are happy now you're with your SO. Next time will be more easy (I hope), because you'll have a comfortzone there, too.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Well, that's pretty great! I'm proud of you, too. I hope this helps you realize you CAN do the things you want to do, even when they're hard. Congrats.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That is amazing, glad to hear you had such a nice time.
          First Met Online: April 2016
          Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
          First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
          Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Well done to you Glad the visit went well too.

Comment

That's fantastic! Glad you had a great time

Comment

Amazing! Very well done

Comment

Working...
                X