Havent talked to her in about a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent talked to her in about a week

My long distance girlfriend (21) and I (26) have been talking for a few years. She lives in Europe while im in the US and i recently went to see her for the first time about a month ago. We had a great 10 days together and then i came back, weve been texting pretty regularly talking about what were going to do when i go back to her in the summer and sending lovey dovey snaochat messages, until this past Saturday. I told her that i had gotten commissioned for this job and she said how wonderful it was and that she was so proud of me. I said my thanks, wished her a good day and she sent a couple heart emojis back. She hasn't sent a text or snapchatted me going on 6-7 days now. Over the past few days though I have noticed through her snaps that she's been spending time with her friends and family almost every one of the days that we haven't talked. The last couple of times we talked I was the one to initiate it so maybe she's just waiting for me to contact her while enjoying herself instead of worrying about it to death like me? Im just worried because its almost been a week now. What do you all think?

Please try not to double post the same thing in two threads.. Gets WAY confusing... Can you close this one?

LINK TO THREAD....

https://members.lovingfromadistance....n-about-a-week

Comment

How do i close it? Sorry

Comment

Working...
      X