When are you overdoing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took me a while to reply all of you...

There is a lot to process and going in my head. The thing is i really don't know what is going on, beside the fact that she is busy. Perhaps i was a bit needy or overdoing, but if you want a person to say something simple, like reply to a text, saying is miss you too... Is that too much to ask? Of course i respect and realise she has a busy job and studying takes time, especially with her line of work. But i feel she is pushing me away because of the fact she is too busy or something like that. And how much time does it really take to reply a text?

And of course i have my friends, work and hobby. But she is always on my mind, i just know i am a sensitive guy, but it feels like she doesn't like me anymore, or is afraid to say so. But the thing is i don't want to ask her. Should i ignore her? And not send a text for a week or longer?

And scheduling ahead isn't something she really wants. for instance i bought some artwork at a gallery in london, and it told/texted her: don't know if i should ship it or collect it when we are in london... This is how she answered: Why didn't you ask them to ship it to u? What do u want me to do anyway? Ive been really busy with work and i have exams, so studying...

For sure i am always trying to show her how much i like her and care about her, should i stop? and just let her be?

Comment

Yes, stop and let her be a bit. Her answer was pretty direct although I don't know why she asked "What do you want me to do anyways...". And again telling you she is busy.
      We dont know what in her head, we dont know all that's going on on your side either..but asking about shipping pictures and stuff? I guess why would you ask that? Are you always asking stuff and coming across as indecisive?

Again, we don't know. We do know you need to talk. Not text, not what's app. But face to face and figure out what it is you both need. Maybe you are texting her way to much with silly things and she doesn't have time?? Don't know.
      Go talk to her , as we the internets, really don't know what's in her head.

Comment

Working...
      X