Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice Pleassseeee!!! Should I give up my plans for her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I do not mean that I am having doubts. It is impossible to see if there is a spark until we meet someone in person. I have just spoken to her. She said that she is going to try and get her mother to call me.

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
      I think you're jumping the gun. It is totally normal to be nervous about meeting someone for the first time face to face. There are so many factors that play into being attracted to a person that there is a chance it might not work out. We have had cases like these on here, but they are rare. I was worried my SO would not have liked the fact that I was 50lbs heavier than now when we first met, obviously he knew about it and he has seen me through video chat, but it still is different in real life.
      Okay, I guess you're right here. I'm sorry then.

Originally posted by Stfsm123 View Post
      Yes I do not mean that I am having doubts. It is impossible to see if there is a spark until we meet someone in person. I have just spoken to her. She said that she is going to try and get her mother to call me.
      I don't agree with that, personally. Because if there was no spark, you wouldn't call her your gf.
      Good, about the calling of her mother. That is good to hear.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
        I don't agree with that, personally. Because if there was no spark, you wouldn't call her your gf.
        Though rare, sometimes people can have great chemistry on-line and chatting, but when they finally meet in person, it's just not there. I've lived it.

OP, when is the trip supposed to be?
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

It is supposed to be July 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Stfsm123 View Post
            It is supposed to be July 2017
            I'm glad that will give you enough time to sort things out. Make sure you are doing what you really want to do. We can all offer advice and opinions but it comes down to what you really feel is the best for YOU.
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
              Though rare, sometimes people can have great chemistry on-line and chatting, but when they finally meet in person, it's just not there. I've lived it.
              Okay, I have to apoligize then. I didn't realize that. Thanks for the clarification.
              Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

We are doing it.
                The tickets have been bought.

Comment

Working...
                X