Emotional Mess Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emotional Mess Today.

It feels so long until I see him again..:.no certain date yet. It just hurts not knowing when i will see him for certain. No official countdown. Feels so long since we last saw eachother...the petty disagreement & the start of my cycle today doesn't help. In Tears. I just miss him...I miss us being together...being apart sucks. Just feel weak today...how do you hold on when you feel weak and have no real clue when you will see each other again for certain?? Does anyone else have days where the distance and time apart makes you have weak day or moments?
    Last edited by Loveyoumore; March 19, 2017, 02:46 PM.
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Originally posted by Loveyoumore View Post
    It feels so long until I see him again..:.no certain date yet. It just hurts not knowing when i will see him for certain. No official countdown. Feels so long since we last saw eachother...the petty disagreement & the start of my cycle today doesn't help. In Tears. I just miss him...I miss us being together...being apart sucks. Just feel weak today...how do you hold on when you feel weak and have no real clue when you will see each other again for certain?? Does anyone else have days where the distance and time apart makes you have weak day or moments?
    I think of how bad I'd feel not having my SO in my life at all. Sure missing them sucks but I'd rather miss them than no have them in my life at all. I also find this forum makes me appreciate things more. The distance with my SO isn't as bad as others here and I'm lucky enough to have met my SO unlike others here. It gives me perspective on things, I guess. It isn't easy but I look for the positives no matter how small.

Comment

Everyone has different ways of coping. The last time I saw my SO was the week in November when we got married. Our plans in December and February fell through. Our next scheduled visit is in July, but we'll see. I get through but not lettting myself focus on it.

It's my choice, each day, to decide if I'm going to be miserable about it or not. I choose not. It's the reality we face going into an LDR and being upset, dwelling on it or letting it control our emotions isn't going to change anything about the situation. Instead, I take that energy and focus it into positive things. I do my schoolwork. I spend time with friends and daughters. I shop for decorations or items we are going to need when we finally close the distance.

You two are, what, under a 4 hour drive apart? What's stopping you from planning a quick, weekend trip? You are definitely in a position where you are close enough to make that a reality. It may do you both some good to see each other, even if it's for a short time.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveyoumore View Post
        Do you have consistent communication with him?

First Visit: September 2016
        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
        John 4:12
        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

R&R

It's actually a little over a 4 hr drive & He wants to visit me here instead of me going there all the time. We try to alternate visits. I visited him last in Nov.-Dec. 28. We make it work the best way we can.
          Last edited by Loveyoumore; March 19, 2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
            Do you have consistent communication with him?

Yes. We even use web cam when the reception is'nt sketchy which is alot of the time on his end.

Comment

Working...
            X