Update to Emotional Mess Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to Emotional Mess Today

Feeling alot better today than yesterday and we are planning to see eachother next month. I really miss him & yesterday was a extremely rough day. December seems like centuries ago sometimes. I just wanted to post an update. I wanted to delte my post but I could only seem to close the thread,but im in much better spirits today y'all.
    Hang in there even on the rough days.
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Originally posted by Loveyoumore View Post
    Feeling alot better today than yesterday and we are planning to see eachother next month. I really miss him & yesterday was a extremely rough day. December seems like centuries ago sometimes. I just wanted to post an update. I wanted to delte my post but I could only seem to close the thread,but im in much better spirits today y'all.
    Hang in there even on the rough days.
    I was curious why started the previous thread then closed it. Now starting a new thread on the same subject. Only an admin can remove the thread.

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
      I was curious why started the previous thread then closed it. Now starting a new thread on the same subject. Only an admin can remove the thread.
      I was trying to reopen the original post & could'nt seem to find how exactly to reopen it once I closed it. So there fore I just did an update post. I'm not too active on this forum as most users are Chris.

Comment

Glad to hear you are feeling better!! a 4 1/2 hr drive is not a bad drive at all... do you both work weekends or odd schedules that prevent you from visiting each other like once a month? when SO returns from deployment, he'll be a ~5 hr drive away that we plan to do twice a month.
        Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
        ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
        closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

PMS gets you every damn time... . sorry..

Yes, you are both less then 5 hours apart.. that's a nice weekend trip for sure and you aren't teens so that seems doable. Can you schedule monthly dates?

Comment

Glad you're feeling better

Comment

His work schedule is pretty odd. So 3 months is when we usually see eachother & alternate visits. These last few days hormones & PMS have been getting the best of me. Plus we are going a little longer this visit so it's a adjustment from our usual every 3 month visit. We make it work no matter what. Saving to close the distance is more important to us than frequent visits-which tend to add up pretty fast. Plus every 3 months works good with my school schedule.
              Last edited by Loveyoumore; March 21, 2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

FaceTime is definitely a HUGE HELP which we do every day to every other day.

Comment

How long are your visits? Do you go places or stay home.

Comment

Working...
                  X