California - The Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California - The Netherlands

Hi everyone, my name is Cindy and I'm in a long distance relationship with a lovely guy from The Netherlands. The username is our distance from one another, and regardless of it we have been together for a little over two years now. I have a child and he does not, I work full time as a barista and go to school part time toward a AA and he is finishing his bachelor's degree. We'll be apart for a bit longer (3 more years ) and he'll be finishing his master's degree during that time. Hopefully I'll have started my career by then... We met online through Twitch.tv and were playing osu! together for a while, chatting through Skype till we realized we reciprocated a mutual attraction toward one another. He's awesome, my better half and I'm glad I met him, regardless of the distance.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Hello and welcome!!
    Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
    ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
    closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkling72 View Post
      Hello and welcome!!
      Thank you for your welcoming post, nice to meet you. It's great to become surrounded by people that can understand that long distance doesn't keep love away, and that the attraction is real. My friends here at home and probably my family are a bit skeptical of the situation. ^^;;

Comment

Welcome! Sending wonderful vibes and happiness your way.

Comment

Hey there bluegeodes, thanks for your welcoming post and I hope you have found the forum as helpful as I have. ^^

Comment

Working...
          X