Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's something special you and your SO enjoy doing together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's something special you and your SO enjoy doing together?

Me and my boyfriend often play poker together online lol I think its nice, we both like it, it gives us something to talk and laugh about and it brings us closer together.
    What do you and your SO like to do together?

We are 7 (next week 6) hours apart. We like to exchange photo's or our sunrises. She sends a sunrise over a beautiful sea (she lives ashore) and I from my window here. It may sound silly, but it's really romantic picturing us looking at that together.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

We play video games, answer unique questions, draw silly pictures online together, and send each other cute animal pictures. They may not sound like the most romantic things but it's the little things that count, you know. Receiving a cute picture of a puppy or having her ask if i want to do something that night when we didn't have anything planned can make even a really bad day a little better :3
      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Fix dinner, fold clothes or wash dishes together on Facetime...

For me it's easier to be doing something while we talk about our day.

Comment

Online we'll play video games together. We have 2 HBO shows that we watch together... so we binge watch to get caught up and don't watch again until we're together.
          Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
          ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
          closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

We used to play Magic the gathering together over Skype. It was definitely challenging but fun too!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

We send each other selfies and have just started to play an online game.

Comment

We send each other pictures throughout the day, it could be selfies or landscape or animals (I have one cat, he keeps a bunch of cats) or the people we see. Apart from that, it is just jokes that are for us or perhaps whiskeydrinking or bike riding or what is going to happen during the day or week. I love seeing pics from where he is - I also follow his job account on Facebook so I often see pics or videos that others took that include him. I try to send him some, especially in good weather to show him that if he moves there is at least sun some of the time
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

It's probably kind of silly, but we play Stardew Valley together. We have a digital farm, haha. But, it's fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X