"Love So Big" Photo Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Love So Big" Photo Gift

Hey guys! This is my first post on the forums so hopefully I don't mess anything up, haha. I have been thinking about what I wanna do for my one year anniversary with my girlfriend. I came across this gift idea in which you can help make the whole thing possible! Some of you may have heard of it, some may have not so I'll give a brief description on how it works.

So basically what you have to do is take a photo with a sign you make on paper or something and you write on it
    "Ikrah-
    Dylan's love for you is so big, it has reached (location.)"

I would include some examples with pictures, but since I am a new member I can't post links yet. If you just search, "Love So Big Photo Gift" the first link should have some picture examples I love this idea so much and I think my girlfriend would love this so much! I would be so appreciative if anyone could help make this happen! I don't mind where you are from one bit! I really wanna do this as part of my one year gift to her. Our anniversary isn't until June so I have some time, but I wanted to try to get as many pictures from you all as I could make her feel so so special! Thank you to anyone that is kind enough to take the time to help me make this happen
Working...
X