Seeking closure. am i crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking closure. am i crazy?

Hello! new person here, i've been dealing with a ldr breakup. believe it or not my ExSO used to post here frequently when we were together. We broke up near August/September but stayed close for a decent amount of time e.g. calls,texting,nudes. Then we got into a fight and it resulted in us not talking for a few weeks. after those few weeks she's texting me to essentially tell me she's moved on and found someone else. i didn't handle it well in the months following(lot's of call's text's varying in emotion) but early this morning or late last night i remember she posted here so i thought why not i'll check out what she had to say and honestly what i saw made my day very complimentary things about my body parts, how i made her feel like no one before, etc.
    now my question to you lovely people if you've stuck with me so far. Do i Take these things seen here and bring it up. she hasn't talked to me in months but i guess i'm hoping it would trigger some kind of response and part of me worries i've officially gone off the deep end and just can't let go. but on the otherhand while she has been dating someone when i asked her are we done? she gave no answer. i asked "there's no chance of us getting back together" she said "no not right now" that doesn't seem concrete enough for me to throw an almost 2 year relationship away and move on.
    Last edited by jimpanda93; March 30, 2017, 08:38 AM. Reason: oops

No. You do not bring it up.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Definitely do not do that. You need to let her go.

Comment

Welcome here. And I would recommend you not to do that.

Comment

If you do that, the answer will be "No, not ever".
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

If she moved on, so should you. It's sounding like you're toeing the edge of on-line stalking to me. Let her go.
            Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
            ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
            closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Working...
            X