He doesn't speak :-( guide me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens He doesn't speak :-( guide me

It is just me who always text or message.i mean,,,I am the only one who makes efforts .....and he replies just "hmm,yah,good,ohk"and emojis like ",,,"
    Thats it he keeps saying he wants to meet me but dont really does any effort ....whenever I ask him should I do this??? He says your wish (T_T).....
    Means everytime I ask him y does he do like this he...says...Babu I am a good listener I don't really speak much,and I am mostly shy whenever I talk to you,...=_=
    Tell me what kind of topics should I talk about so that he also speak something..:-|

Lol, I can relate. At one point, we joked that "Okay" "Yeah" was 75% of our conversation. As time went on, we got to know each other more, so there was a little more to talk about, and he really overcame his shyness. Would your SO be more comfortable using another medium (like pictures, calling)? Does he have any hobbies/studies you can ask about? Or can you send him funny jokes/pictures?
    If that just is what his nature is, you have to either accept it or move on...you can't change him and he shouldn't change for you. Maybe he'll become more comfortable talking, maybe he won't....only time will tell. You can't force him to talk or come see you--everything depends on him. Best of luck!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
      If that just is what his nature is, you have to either accept it or move on...you can't change him and he shouldn't change for you. Maybe he'll become more comfortable talking, maybe he won't....only time will tell. You can't force him to talk or come see you--everything depends on him. Best of luck!
      THIS.
      Also, him being shy doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't put enough effort or that him wishing to meet you isn't genuine. It's just the way he is and the fact that he reads and listens to you can mean a lot too, by the way, especially when you see and understand how much they care.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayushisingh View Post
        It is just me who always text or message.i mean,,,I am the only one who makes efforts .....and he replies just "hmm,yah,good,ohk"and emojis like ",,,"
        Thats it he keeps saying he wants to meet me but dont really does any effort ....whenever I ask him should I do this??? He says your wish (T_T).....
        Means everytime I ask him y does he do like this he...says...Baby I am a good listener I don't really speak much, and I am mostly shy whenever I talk to you,...=_=
        Tell me what kind of topics should I talk about so that he also speak something..:-|
        He sounds like my SO. My SO isn't much of a communicator, either. She says she doesn't know what to talk about. Before she said that. I was beginning to think I was a monstrous bore or that I had done something wrong. When I told her that, she said I was not a bore at all and I didn't do anything wrong. She just doesn't know what to say. Infrequently, she has initiated convos' on Yahoo Messenger. But I don't think she updated to the newer version. Since Yahoo dumped the 'Classic' version.
        She rarely calls me. I am the one calling her. She will call me back if she suddenly misses the call. She doesn't have free LD on her phone. So I call 99.5% of the time since I have unlimited on my cell phone.

First Visit: September 2016
        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
        John 4:12
        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Ask questions when you tell him something.
          As long as he responds to you and seems to be involved, then I don't really see a problem.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
          X