Just had our 2nd visit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had our 2nd visit...

I'm still at the hotel, but I got to spend time with him this weekend. Now I know why I decided to go on another journey of being in a ldr. I never got the chance to meet in my last ldr due to the distance. So happy to finally find someone that makes me like home. Being with him just feels so right! He only lives 238 miles from me which is very doable. The 4 hour car ride wasn't that bad. I knew we'd have a really good weekend, but I didn't think my feelings for him would get stronger and that I would have been such a mess after I had to say goodbye. I wish I didn't have to go home today. I wish I could see him one last time before I go, but he's at work. To think we met randomly on a dating app and over a year later of talking this distance hasn't broken us. He kept making sure I was happy and having a good time. I kept telling him not to keep asking me that because I wouldn't have drove all this way if I wasn't. We had a very depressing last couple of hours together. I could tell how upset he was for having to leave soon. He was even thinking about telling his boss if he can start work on Tuesday just to spend another night with me. We sat in my hotel room eating pizza and I could sense how he didn't want to go. I was just trying to make the best of it because I knew that soon I'd have to say goodbye. Just reliving all of that in my head is making me cry. I should stop now before all the waterworks start. It was the best weekend ever.
    Last edited by ginaxnj; April 10, 2017, 06:24 PM.
    He just gets me... <3

Glad it was a good visit

Comment

Working...
    X