Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone from Australia or someone who recently moved there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone from Australia or someone who recently moved there?

Hi everyone, i'm from Mexico, my SO is from Australia, i want to move there, but we are struggling with which visa is the best option for us, we need advice, he just recenlty go back to his hometown so he doesn't know a lot of people who can help us, if someone here can help us, we will be so happy to hear your advice!!!

User BaconGirl05 is actually currently living in Australia with her s/o! She moved there from the US. Hopefully she sees this (not sure how active she is anymore), but it might also be worth it to reach out to her in a private message
    The rest of us can do our best to help you, of course, but she'd still probably be a good source.

Comment

Thank you Halequin!

Comment

Hi there, I'm from Australia but can't help with visas I'm sorry. But I do suggest looking online as there is so much information.
        We will be looking at moving my partner over here by end of next year but I've definitely decided to hire and immigration lawyer to help us, as we are also blind so there will be those extra things to contend with.
        Best of luck and please keep us posted.
        Met Online: 1998
        Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
        SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

Thank you Rache82, i will

Comment

Originally posted by Pat93 View Post

Hi everyone, i'm from Mexico, my SO is from Australia, i want to move there, but we are struggling with which visa is the best option for us, we need advice, he just recenlty go back to his hometown so he doesn't know a lot of people who can help us, if someone here can help us, we will be so happy to hear your advice!!!

Hi there! Yes, I moved to Australia last year. Figuring out the best visa can be hard and stressful. You're more than welcome to send me a message and we can talk!

Comment

Thank you girl, you're really nice!

Comment

Working...
              X