He's moving... to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's moving... to me!

So last time we actually saw each other was when I went to visit him. After saying goodbye at the airport... till the last possile second when we could see each other's face and waving and throwing kisses, I realized that i cannot possibly do this again! So when I got home and we were unfortunately back to chatting and skyping I told him that we could not possibly put ourselves through that situation any longer. we had been discussing for a long time what our next move is and it was all depending on where I will be doing my masters...

Anyway I ended up deciding to start my masters this september in my country and two days later he booked a one way ticket to come here! so we are moving together in 3 months time BUT I am stressing, he has never seen my country and the first time he will see it he is going to stay. So any tips of how I could make his transition easier? I feel I cannot fully relate to his move since I will still be here, something familiar for me. So I would really like some tips, ideas or experiences on moving etc. Right now all I could think of is cooking his traditional food and searching for places where he can play snooker here, because he does that often at home

I would gladly share some tips since I've lived in 3 different countries and will live in a fourth different country in the future. ^^ Maybe if you told us your countries, it would be easier?

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
    Got separated: August 2016
    Reunion: July 2017
    Officially together: January 2018
    ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Originally posted by Karura View Post
      I would gladly share some tips since I've lived in 3 different countries and will live in a fourth different country in the future. ^^ Maybe if you told us your countries, it would be easier?
      oh that's perfect~thank you I am from Malta and he is from Hungary! so yeah he's moving to my little island

Comment

Working...
      X