Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PARIHUG: Huggable plushie around the world

Hello everyone!

So I was just browsing through kickstarter (because I LOVE to see innovative things and support projects that I believe deserve a shot) and this project was recommended to me:

PARIHUG: Hug Loved Ones From Anywhere In The World

(Click the link to go to the project page)

We've already seen similar stuff like this - pillows that let you know when your SO is using his so you can feel closer while trying to sleep, applications that sync with your SO's touch, etc. - but it's always nice to see people still trying more and more things and I love that this isn't only for romantic long distance relationships. I LOVE plushies and I will most definitely support this, because the more we support things like this, the more they will create technology that allows us, those in LDR, to feel closer to our loved ones. <3

They have a lot of information on their page and I would recommend you to take a look even if you're not planning to get one, and maybe even pass on the word? ^^

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
    Got separated: August 2016
    Reunion: July 2017
    Officially together: January 2018
    ... And many meetings later ...

This looks so cute! I got my SO a cute bear which i recorded my voice on that she can give a hug and hear me and she was impressed enough at that so she'd love this. I'd absolutely love to donate to it but I have to really save money for university just now >.<
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment