No announcement yet.

Soooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the first one is the one. Just need to decide on the size. One size smaller for my diet goal and then it won't need altering or my current size which I guess could be hard to alter if I lose a few kilos.

Comment

Update
      I'll buy the first dress in my current size and see how it looks. I'm anxious as I saw a buzz feed thing on why girls shouldn't buy prom dresses online and some of the disaster photos. But it's under a year away so worth the risk I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
        Update
        I'll buy the first dress in my current size and see how it looks. I'm anxious as I saw a buzz feed thing on why girls shouldn't buy prom dresses online and some of the disaster photos. But it's under a year away so worth the risk I guess.
        I think you made a good choice. You can always size down a dress, but you can't size one up. If it soothes your thoughts, I also bought my dress online and it was perfect. As long as you're buying from a reputable source, you should be totally fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
          I think you made a good choice. You can always size down a dress, but you can't size one up. If it soothes your thoughts, I also bought my dress online and it was perfect. As long as you're buying from a reputable source, you should be totally fine.
          Yours look gorgeous so yeah that makes me feel great. Are you keeping yours or going to sell it?

Comment

Yours look gorgeous so yeah that makes me feel great. Are you keeping yours or going to sell it?
            Thank you <3! As it stands right now, I plan on keeping it. I haven't really given it much thought since the wedding, honestly. What about you?

Comment

I don't think I'll get anything for it so I'll probably keep it

Comment

So the only size they had left was a size smaller than what I am so I'll just get my diet sorted
                At least I secured it as they had limited stock left. It's cheap enough I can order it again if they have my size

Comment

My dress arrived it's a little tight but I've got a year to get into it. The thing that is stressing is hair and make up. I'm not having bridesmaids SO isn't having groomsmen. Trying to find a person to do my hair and makeup for just me is almost impossible. People won't travel for for less than 3 people.... so frustrating.

Comment

My dress arrived it's a little tight but I've got a year to get into it. The thing that is stressing is hair and make up. I'm not having bridesmaids SO isn't having groomsmen. Trying to find a person to do my hair and makeup for just me is almost impossible. People won't travel for for less than 3 people.... so frustrating.
                    Are you looking for bridal makeup/hair artists, or just hair and makeup artists in general? Sometimes you have better luck finding things (at better prices!) if you don't attach the wedding label to it. I got my hair and makeup done by a woman who's done my hair for like, 13 years, I think? She also did my hair/makeup for school dances. I ended up going to her, and she only charged me for what it would've cost for like, prom makeup. Are there any hair/makeup artists you like that you'd feel comfortable traveling to? Assuming you can't find anyone you like who'd be willing to travel to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                      Are you looking for bridal makeup/hair artists, or just hair and makeup artists in general? Sometimes you have better luck finding things (at better prices!) if you don't attach the wedding label to it. I got my hair and makeup done by a woman who's done my hair for like, 13 years, I think? She also did my hair/makeup for school dances. I ended up going to her, and she only charged me for what it would've cost for like, prom makeup. Are there any hair/makeup artists you like that you'd feel comfortable traveling to? Assuming you can't find anyone you like who'd be willing to travel to you.
                      It's a destination venue so I'm staying there the night before so I'll need someone to travel to me which is half the problem I think. But I'll try just the make up and hair artist. Thanks

Comment

Found someone to do hair and make up for $200. So that's all good. Ordered my invitations too so now there's only rings and cake left to sort.

Comment

Found someone to do hair and make up for $200. So that's all good. Ordered my invitations too so now there's only rings and cake left to sort.
                          Nice to hear the preperations are going well.
                          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

I saw these today and am thinking of making them for decorations for the tables
                            https://augandeverythingafter.blogsp...-jars.html?m=1

Comment

Best wishes! May the Future bring you much joy and happiness together!
                              He is the sun that warms my heart, the stream that replenishes my soul, the breeze that lifts my spirit, and the earth to which I am bound.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X