X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So excited
    I've ordered a pair of these

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/5511...home_active_13
    My fiancé always loves it when I wear chucks as it reminds him of when we first met. Thought he'd get a real kick out of these and will be a lot easier to dance in.

Comment

So cute!!! I think it's awesome when brides wear Converse Also much more practical!

Comment

Thanks. I'm super excited for them to arrive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
          Thanks. I'm super excited for them to arrive!!!
          May be I missed that, but when is that going to happen?
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
            May be I missed that, but when is that going to happen?

I've ordered a pair of these

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/5511...home_active_13
            My fiancé always loves it when I wear chucks as it reminds him of when we first met. Thought he'd get a real kick out of these and will be a lot easier to dance in.

Comment

Nice. Hope he likes them.
              Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

6 months to go

Comment

Ok I need some help.
                  I have no idea how to wear my hair. It's currently past my shoulders (I'm letting it grow for options). I have an oval shaped face which can be tricky as certain hairstyles make my face look longer. I'm honestly not girly at all with this stuff so do any of you ladies or guys have suggestions for hairstyles that might suit? I thought a braid of some sort but I don't know if that's the type of wedding hairstyles people go with. Any help would be appreciated. I have a trial in a few weeks but the stylist wants me to have a few options that I'd like her to try on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
                    Ok I need some help.
                    I have no idea how to wear my hair. It's currently past my shoulders (I'm letting it grow for options). I have an oval shaped face which can be tricky as certain hairstyles make my face look longer. I'm honestly not girly at all with this stuff so do any of you ladies or guys have suggestions for hairstyles that might suit? I thought a braid of some sort but I don't know if that's the type of wedding hairstyles people go with. Any help would be appreciated. I have a trial in a few weeks but the stylist wants me to have a few options that I'd like her to try on me.
                    There are definitely a lot of bridal braided hairstyles out there. Lots of options on how to decorate them, too. Try looking on pinterest for hairstyle inspirations. They're all pretty much hair extensions galore, but a stylist should be able to work something out with your natural hair. I ended up going with a slightly glorified curled half-up/half-down style since I know my hair will hold that particular style well enough.

At the end of the day, it's your wedding, and you can do whatever hairstyle you want to do. Rock a neon yellow mohawk if it tickles your fancy. It's your big day, so do your thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X