Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
    What she said.

At 37 it's time to give up recreational drugs, at least in my opinion. Maybe you should reevaluate the situation? If I were your mother Imepild give you that advice. Then smack you upside your head....... Sheesh! ��
    Agreed. Honestly, I wouldn't care if it is socially acceptable in the area you are from. If it is having a negative impact on the relationship, it needs to be looked at and evaluated. Obviously, it changes his behavior in a way that is unacceptable. I've dated musicians. You can be a musician without needing to get drunk and use drugs. You can treat the people in your life as important.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Agree. I'm a composer. I make time for those I love. Don't drink. Don't smoke. Don't do drugs.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

It does sound like you're making excuses for his drug taking. I know plenty of people in London who go out and don't take drugs.

Comment

If you've had enough, you can always leave.

As others have said, you're making excuses for all the stuff that's bothering you. Even if his lifestyle is "justified" it's perfectly fine for you not to be OK with it. I know I wouldn't be.
          So, here you are
          too foreign for home
          too foreign for here.
          Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I live in East London. There are lots of creatives and it's a normal part of the lifestyle. I do design been to art school, I've been in relationships with addicts and i know the difference. Him partying two nights isn't abnormal. My issue is why he phoned and contacted me on return to london but said 'can we speak in a day or so I hate this kinda thing' when i asked to meet, why he said it when he's contacted me and what it means. .. but like I said I'm just going to leave it until he let's me know what's going on

Comment

Originally posted by sheclo View Post
              I live in East London. There are lots of creatives and it's a normal part of the lifestyle. I do design been to art school, I've been in relationships with addicts and i know the difference. Him partying two nights isn't abnormal. My issue is why he phoned and contacted me on return to london but said 'can we speak in a day or so I hate this kinda thing' when i asked to meet, why he said it when he's contacted me and what it means. .. but like I said I'm just going to leave it until he let's me know what's going on
              If you're happy with that situation, you should do as you say.
              Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
              X