No announcement yet.

Letting it get to me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too have a habit of comparing ,but whenever we talk it all seems to vanish. Just talking to him for sometime makes me feel fullfilled .Initially wen i entered the relationship my friends asked me are you sure , about getting in a relationship even without meeting , but nothing such felt as yet.
    He s a bit sensitive and allergic that makes me worried even in the slightest problems , but to be true never ever felt so contented and happy as i feel now 😃

Comment

I have some hella bad days, where I miss him so badly. Totally sucks for sure. Usually on these days, he is pretty supportive, tries to make me feel better and tries to make me laugh....doesn't always work tho. Most recently my mom passed away, boy did I need him here, made my sadness over my mom even worse because I just wanted a hug from him and couldn't get one.

Comment

I completely agree i too have days when all i need is, his warm hug .
        But all i get I'd teary eyes ,a pillow to hug and cry upon .
        But yeah thts true we signed up for it , somehow or the other .He tried to be extremely supportive and loving , but there are times when physical affection is required and only words don't seem enough .
        It is a terrible feeling , wen u miss them too much that u need them at the moment but it's not possible

Comment

Originally posted by onlyemily View Post
          I feel overall I handle the distance pretty well because I am so used to it, but for some reason today its just really getting to me. Does this happen to everyone else? I can't even distract myself from it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
          It happens to all of us. Sort of like, it is an LDR requirement, otherwise our SO wouldn't matter to us.

First Visit: September 2016
          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
          John 4:12
          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
          X