3rd trip in 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd trip in 3 days

He's flying from New Orleans to come up to Boston on Tuesday! I'm excited even though its a bit after my birthday we just finished school for the semester, so it's the perfect time to get to spend a week together. It'll be a look into the future, I've decided to work a bit while he is out as well as take him out apartment shopping. He's been looking at apartments out in my area for a long time, he loves the weather and can't wait to get away from his family. He's looking to move over here in November and I couldn't be more excited especially with technology getting in our way a lot more now with my headset being broken (being a gamer this is the end of the line) and not having the funds to get a new one. I am paying for school on my own and don't have any spare and I refuse to let my bf get me a 60$ pair of headphones. So I just use the apple earbuds they work well enough but the quality isn't as good. I guess I am excited to just be able to hear his voice and sleep in his arms once again, here is hoping for another happy trip!
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018
Working...
X