wat is more difficult....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat is more difficult....

I am really very sorry ,for the earlier inconvinience . I got a few replies saying my messages are difficult to read . I will try to write better..because I really wanted some platform where I can find people in the similar situations .

I am in long distance relationship since 1 jan 2017 .We have not been able to meet till now .I crave to see him for real ,feel his touch ,and spend some good time together .
    Though we are lucky enough to get time for regular calls and facetime but the craving for first meeting is certainly something very obvious .

what I want to ask is .Is it more difficult to wait to see your SO the first time ,or is it more difficult to wait when you have already met , and waiting to see them for 2 nd or third time ?

I hope i am clear now😞
    Last edited by kannagibhooshan; May 19, 2017, 03:18 PM. Reason: it was difficult to read

I'm sorry, not to be offensive, but I can't understand what you are trying to tell... I'm not native English and I just can't read it...
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
      I'm sorry, not to be offensive, but I can't understand what you are trying to tell... I'm not native English and I just can't read it...
      I *am* a native English speaker and don't understand most of it either.

OP, we don't really use txt speak here, we spell out everything so that the posts are understood by all, I know for me at least, if it's not easy to read, I won't bother with it.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

mam m sorry ...but you are just being too rude ...i am new here have posted only twice ...i ll keep this in mind ...

Comment

Originally posted by kannagibhooshan View Post
          mam m sorry ...but you are just being too rude ...i am new here have posted only twice ...i ll keep this in mind ...
          I don't care if you think I'm rude, as long as I can understand what you're writing.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

thank you so much for guiding me mam
            Last edited by kannagibhooshan; May 19, 2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Thank you for editing your post, it is easier to read now. I don't think Moon was rude, she was trying to help you. What is the point of posting questions no-one can read!?!

Anyway... To your question. Each relationship and person is different. Having met my SO a lot of times now I am kind of used to the distance so for me that wait for the first meet was the worst.

Comment

I also don't think Moon was rude. This forum is not for only English native speakers. Non native speakers might have troubles with reading English txt speaking (personnally, I had to concentrate to be able to understand it fully)

My SO and I chat and call everyday, and we met once, in her country in February, after 6 months and almost a half of a relationship. She will visit me during the whole month of July, and even though I'm busy with stuff until her arrival, I'm feeling the wait is more difficult than for our first meeting. And the third meeting is supposed to be in the end of October or in the end of December.. (not planned yet), then I believe we'll get used to it until we'll be able to close the distance. When ? Absolutely no idea.

Comment

alright .i apologize for saying so to #Moon
                  and as there are different opinions i guess i will have to wait till we meet

Comment

Working...
                  X