we will not enuf tym as them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will not enuf tym as them

i am sorry the post had a lot of errors ....
    Last edited by kannagibhooshan; May 19, 2017, 04:38 PM.

Is English your primary language?

Comment

n why did u ask tht

Comment

I'm trying to figure out if your typing is broken English or intentional net-speak. There are typing and grammatical errors that make it hard to understand.

Comment

I agree, your posts are quite difficult to read because of the abbreviations you use.

As for the jealousy issue, try turning it around. Your friends could be jealous of the amazing relationship you have. We all have things other people could be jealous of so we need to concentrate on what we do have.

Comment

Originally posted by hmrambling View Post
            I'm trying to figure out if your typing is broken English or intentional net-speak. There are typing and grammatical errors that make it hard to understand.
            I agree too. As non-native English speaker, it's almost impossible to understand, sorry. May be I am getting old, but please, try to write in normal English...
            Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Please write out your words, or no one is going to bother deciphering your posts. Look around, we write like adults on this site.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

ummm actually it's all because of whatsapp typing has turned into a mess of short forms😞

Comment

i am sorry mam ...#moon but i am not an adult yet..n i am new to this forum so ,was not acquainted to the fact .I ll try to write so that its easily understood..... plzzz don't get angr😃

Comment

Originally posted by kannagibhooshan View Post
                    i am sorry mam ...#moon but i am not an adult yet..n i am new to this forum so ,was not acquainted to the fact .I ll try to write so that its easily understood..... plzzz don't get angr��
                    but i am not an adult yet..
                    Sorry, but that means you're still at school and should be familiair with the rules of proper writing... Second, you're 18... so you're an adult. Sorry if I am rude. We're not angry, just trying to help you. Please understand we can only help when we are able to understand what you ask.

And it's still terribly difficult to read...
                    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

ok i ll try to writeina way which is easy to understand

Comment

Working...
                      X