Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer

---------
    Last edited by Jane1995; May 21, 2017, 11:38 AM.

I tend to have a negative outlook on things too. Look, 4 months isn't a long time. 2 hours away? Hell, if I could get that close to my SO, I know our position would be a helluva lot better than it currently is. Aka, he's 5500 miles away and you're extraordinarily lucky :P You have to grin and bare it even if it sucks. You'll adapt and get used to it. It just takes time. There's a lot worse-off individuals on this site.

Comment

When I was 21, I was dating some local. He got a job in Springfield MA and moved from where we lived in NH - a little over 2 hours away. Now back then, it wasn't seen as an LDR like everyone makes that little distance out to be now - it was an inconvience in the ability to see each other as often. We both worked retail, so there were never set hours for either of our jobs. I would get out of work at 9pm, drive out to his place just to sleep next to him and be out the door at 6:30am the next morning to make sure I made it to work at 9am. 2 hours is not that far and will allow you plenty of time to see each other while giving you the time to contnue to grow in your own life and career. It will only become a problem if you make it one.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
      X