Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

Hello to all of you Obviously I am new to this forum, or would not be posting an introduction. (One of THE most awkward things for me to do--like how do I even begin to write about myself in a good way or even a bad way for that matter

So, I am from the Central Valley in California. I work in the legal field(not an attorney) and have three of the most amazing daughter's anyone could ever ask for. I have been divorced since 2001 and decided to just focus on raising my girls. I dated like maybe once or twice from 2001 to 2016 (not because there was a lack of interest by others, I was just more focused on raising my children).

I met my boyfriend on Facebook in December of 2015, (relationship status official January 8, 2016) due to a connection we both had with a local AHL hockey team (his son actually played for the local team here) as one can suspect (if you are a hockey fan) my boyfriend lives in Canada. We have been together for almost 17 months. Non stop texting from the minute we wake up until we go to sleep at night, talk on the phone at times, and he came here in the fall of 2016 and spent 30 days with me and to watch his son play hockey (hmm...was that the main reason he came? ) He is diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis which at this time, is basically a cognitive issue, meaning, his memory bites the freakin big one, doesn't seem to make many decisions that are rational at times and gets quite confused. It is all good , until it comes down to planning another meeting. ( I can get into this in a different part of this awesome forum)

Thanks, for reading this and have an awesome day
    Last edited by dustinthewind; May 26, 2017, 11:06 AM.

Welcome to LFAD, dustinthewind! Hope you love it here
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Ah, MS.. My mother has it too.
        Welcome here

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
            X