Plans Moved Up 6 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans Moved Up 6 Months

To keep a long story short: He's turning 19 next month I just turned 22, I'm in college and am staying with my parents for the summer. He planned on moving out here in November, getting his own apartment and living mostly on his own. As I am in college for nursing I have a couple more years of school left so I can't get an apartment of my own, it simply wouldn't make sense.
    However things changed just yesterday, when his mother announced she was selling the house in two weeks. We have already looked at apartments together since I know this area better, and he has been out here twice and fell in love with the seasons. This means he needs to be out of the house in what looks like a month and his mother will completely cut off contact. However the problem is in the fact that he has been the finical provider of the house for two years, since he makes a decent amount trading stocks.
    I feel like I can't help enough, I've looked around for cheap options but there is no way he could stay in my house. My parents would never allow it, they are rather old fashioned and I respect that. Financially I can afford to get small pieces of furniture and such but my job doesn't pay well enough for me to really offer the help I would like to.
    The good news is we both expected things to turn out like this at some point, and have planned to get a couple things when he finally did move out here. Being so young though I'm not sure what to do, I don't really have any credit nor does he but we want to find a way around this.
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018
Working...
X