We've both changed a lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've both changed a lot

So My boyfriend just got home for summer from his first year of college. We finally made it to summer which is something we always talked about. We were lucky enough to have multiple visits over the year and I would always notice that things felt a little off but we both just pushed it aside. Now that he's home for summer we are both obviously super happy to just get to be with each other but I keep having this feeling I can't shake like he's just changed so much in some aspects that I feel like he's a whole new guy. I'm having a hard time adjusting to this new version of my boyfriend and it just feels to hard to be with this person that only resembles the guy I fell in love with. I'm trying to love this changed guy but I'm finding kind of hard and he feels it. I don't want to break up because I'm still so in love and I don't want to give up on this relationship. I'm sorry I'm kind of just rambling I just don't know how to deal with this change, hopefully someone has a similar expiration and could give me some advice

Your headline says you changed a lot too. Or was it just him?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by SDoud View Post
      So My boyfriend just got home for summer from his first year of college. We finally made it to summer which is something we always talked about. We were lucky enough to have multiple visits over the year and I would always notice that things felt a little off but we both just pushed it aside. Now that he's home for summer we are both obviously super happy to just get to be with each other but I keep having this feeling I can't shake like he's just changed so much in some aspects that I feel like he's a whole new guy. I'm having a hard time adjusting to this new version of my boyfriend and it just feels to hard to be with this person that only resembles the guy I fell in love with. I'm trying to love this changed guy but I'm finding kind of hard and he feels it. I don't want to break up because I'm still so in love and I don't want to give up on this relationship. I'm sorry I'm kind of just rambling I just don't know how to deal with this change, hopefully someone has a similar expiration and could give me some advice
      Can you provide specific details of, how he is now? Compared to how he was previously.

Like, He used to be serious all the time. Now he is the consumate prankster.

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

People change. Life experiences HAVE to change us. And when you are young, you change SO MUCH MORE than when you are older. Sometimes we outgrow each other. That may be your case. If you can't work it out don't blame anyone. Things change. That's just how it is.
        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
        X