Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

Hello, my name is Aya. I've been looking at the lovingfromadistance website for a while now and I love all the activity and gift ideas! I live in the US and I'm not totally new to being in a LDR, but am about to start one that is a lot more daunting.

I met my boyfriend in college and we've been dating for about a year. I just graduated but he has another year - so for this summer I'm at an internship which is 26 hours away and then starting in the fall I'll be moving for my Masters degree, which will be 12 hours away. Hopefully this will be a maximum of 2 years long distance, which sounds so scary when we've only been together for half of that. On top of that I have all the anxiety of moving away from home. Since my first university was in my hometown I didn't go through that before.

We are making lots of plans to visit each other and we text/call/skype regularly, so I am entering this LDR very hopeful and determined. I hope through this forum I can talk through some of my worries as well as support others in similar situations.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
    X