I really want to be with him but it'll be a long way for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to be with him but it'll be a long way for us

Idk but I broke down today knowing how far we are from each other, and how we are having problems with time as of the moment. I don't know what to do, I bacly want to go to the US right away but I am not capable of doing so yet

We all have those bad days, hang in there.

Comment

I can totally relate. My first and only love, we spent almost 6 months together everyday. Since then, we graduated and moved back to our countries. Told my conservative, traditional parents about her and they strongly opposed (differences in religions and nationalities). Same case with her parents. But we are determined to grow independently, and close the distance in two years time after I pursued my MBA degree.

Comment

Idk what to do now, Idk if I should hold on and believe or just give up and move on

Comment

Save up, look into your vacation options. Send each other letters, keep in touch. It can be worth it
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by tinetyone View Post
            Idk what to do now, Idk if I should hold on and believe or just give up and move on
            We can't decide that for you. Only you can. But if you give up, you'll never know, do you?
            Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
            X