Girlfriend not talking to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriend not talking to me

I posted in the main section but got no responses at all, hopefully I will get some here. Copied and pasted since I can't post the link

Some background info.. we met back in november and became official in february. we are both 20 and almost every day we played this online game together. we messaged each other every day and i know she really likes me. on the second day that we ever met she told me she was going to see me in person someday.

I dont know what happened but all of a sudden she changed in this past month. my birthday was last month and she kept saying she would send me something but she still hasnt. she says its a high priority for her, but she still hasnt done it. meanwhile i sent something to her back in march and it wasnt any kind of obstacle like she is making it to be. she would message me almost every morning, but for like the past three weeks its been nothing. she only talks to me now if i message her first. also sometimes i message her and she never even looks at it yet continues to post on social media. that really irritates me and makes me feel like she doesnt even care. whenever we do talk, she still has the same feelings towards me but i dont know why she stopped talking so much then. i do happen to be really quiet and i know it bothers her but i dont expect that to cause this sudden change. we havent played together in weeks. we tell each other we miss each other but i dont really feel like shes doing anything to fix it. when i asked why she doesnt talk so much anymore she said it was because she made some friends in real life and shes been out with them every day. i dont see how that would prevent her from talking to me. whenever i am with friends they spend like half of the time messaging their SO. sometimes i feel like she might be cheating but i know for sure she isnt. its her biggest fear and i know she wouldnt do it to me. just last week was the first time since we met that we went a full day without messaging each other. she is the only person i talk to regularly so it really bothers me that she is talking less. she even told me that the relationship is getting dry but i asked her what should we do to fix it and she just said she didnt know. I also asked her about why we dont play together anymore and she said its because i hardly talk on the voice chat. i dont know what kind of stupid excuse that is. i couldnt believe she said that. lately i have been thinking about leaving her but i remember she is the best person ive ever met. i am just having an extremely hard time dealing with her right now and she wont even tell me what the actual problem is.

I have some updates from the past week... I asked her once again why she stopped talking so much and she says shes busy but will make time for me. We did kind of start talking again but only for a few days. Now it has been a full two days since we talked, and she hasn't even looked at my message. I am starting to get furious cause she keeps posting 3-4 times a day on IG. She has time to post some stupid photo but wont even spend 10 seconds to respond. I am really starting to believe this is all because of the psychic telling her I would break up with her soon. However I will never break up with her, partially due to that fact. She totally believes all of this extrasensory crap and I am determined to prove her wrong. No matter what happens I am not breaking up with her. I posted this on another forum and people even said that she made that up to hint that she wants to break up. I just don't know what to do anymore. When we did talk a few days ago she was still emotional towards me and she even randomly told me she really likes me.

A few weeks ago she said she is coming down here on vacation with her family. Also her birthday is later this month and I asked her what she wanted, she just said she wanted to come down and see me. I don't know what to think of that now. She doesn't really seem to care anymore, but she said she always wanted to ever since we met. I don't know why she changed so much this month but it is making me go crazy.

Wow, that sounds like a really tough situation to be in. I'm sorry that you are going through that. Have you tried having an open and honest conversation with her and asking her why she is being distant? There really is no excuse for her posting on social media and not responding to you. I would try to let her know how you're feeling and maybe suggest some things that you would like to try. For example, maybe she can find a few hours once a week to play games with you online. Suggest some things that you would like to do to keep the relationship alive too. If she's not willing to do anything, then I'm sorry to say but it may be time to end the relationship. Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
    MichiganMaiden

Comment

Working...
    X