Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
    Sounds all very positive! Well done.
    Awww. Thanks. I did say incorrectly earlier though. It was 5 am, not 4 am eek. I was officially the walking dead today.

Yes, it was pretty positive, with the exception of my heart nearly broke when he shared with me his reservations about meeting me. He's always talked about it with such enthusiasm, it never even occurred to me. His friend even told me that he (the guy, not the friend) is pretty excited and mentions it frequently. So, yeah...that was a pretty sad and scary moment. But, for him to say he thought we'd be fine was...an exhale of a breath I didn't even realize I was holding type of deal.

I am now in that weird limbo period where it feels like.....there is SOOOOO much time before we meet and simultaneously not enough time before we meet.

Comment

It is normal to be nervous for the first visit. I remember I was in my first visit on my previous LDR, and so was she.
      Enjoy it.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
        It is normal to be nervous for the first visit. I remember I was in my first visit on my previous LDR, and so was she.
        Enjoy it.
        Oh yes, of course some nervousness is entirely normal. I would be shocked if either or both of us weren't nervous. I know first hand meeting guys, even the local ones who I'm not all THAT interested in, nervousness is an issue.

But, serious, deep second thoughts...about whether we will fight too much or things will be awkward...that was a much tougher thing to face head on. Luckily, we worked through it.

Comment

That's good to hear.
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
          X