It's Hard Not To Message Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Hard Not To Message Him

I have had many "almost" online relationships and this guy got me good and crazy like no other. He's not been in touch for 10 days and I refuse to message him again. I know I will reply when he gets back to me because I'm weak like that. I have never had a strong connection to someone like that in my life.

It's so annoying when I'm looking at Kik and see that he hasn't even received the message. Like, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! It's been driving me crazy but I need to calm down. What's even more confusing is that we had a serious conversation before hand. Boy, why did you do me like that?!

I guess this is just a vent. Feel free to add your two cents. Other than that, I hope you all never experience this happening to you out of the blue.

Have you tried hiding whatever you're using for kik from view and turning the device off? When I've had similar urges in the past it's what I've done to deter myself from sending a message back. I'm pretty sure I read your last post, but I can't remember the circumstances. Either way, my suggestion might not work for you, but it helped me.

Comment

Unfortunately I can't turn my mobile phone off as my parents use it to get in touch with me throughout the day. I'll add the app to a different page though. That way I'll have to think hard before I get back on to it.

And yeah, from my previous post, he got back in touch the following day and sincerely apologised before he disappeared again. I just find it bizarre that he's not even receiving the past messages. Ah well!

Comment

Working...
      X