Should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I be worried?

So I met this guy online and have been friends for a little over 2 months. Just recently I proposed online dating (none of us have tried it, especially long distance) and he said sure, he's willing to try (but he was honest and explained he didn't know how it worked or what to do).

Well, we communicate mainly via Facebook. I'm not a jealous or petty type, but I can't help but keep seeing these posts in my feed of his having a "love" reaction to a certain woman's change of profile picture.

Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out her profile. She's extremely beautiful, single, and lives locally to him. I have no idea how they know each other, but I've seen comments (because it pops up in my feed) once of them making plans to go do something (which I wasn't sure if it was like a group thing or not). It also indicated they speak with one another as she had mentioned something about what he said to her.

Now it's all good if they're friends. It's just, she has posted photos of herself in very sexy bikini looking things in which he has "love" reactions. It seems once a week this woman will post a new profile pic and he'll have a "love" reaction to it (which is more than a "like" apparently lol!)

I mean, don't get me wrong, if she's hot, she's hot. But it's left me wondering what exactly does it all mean? Would it be bad to ask him? I'm afraid he'd think I'm jealous or crazy. Remember, we haven't met (yet) and right now I'm already worried I'm being too clingy with too many texts (haha). So the last thing I want to do is send him another text now asking him who this person is and what they mean to him?

He also doesn't "like" a lot of things on facebook. Anything he does like is rare. So, I also noticed he "likes" posts she makes on other things than herself as well. I'm worried he's got her on his mind a lot because of this!

Please help me. I really like this man and he says he likes me. It was him who pursued me. It was him who pulled me into his life. What's going on now?

Oh dear, I'm also into let and as I was reading your thread i know that we have what we call girl's instinct. U may pop out a question to him that may not appear offensive...but calm the water 1st, ensure good vibes first during the conversation.

Comment

You have to trust your SO. But, if you have questions, part of a relationship is communication, so ask. You are still just in the beginning stages of getting to know one another. It could be someone he's been friends with since early childhood. There are always ways to bring it up without sounding jealous or petty. You can simply say, "Hey, I've noticed XX showing up in my feed a lot. She seems like she is very outgoing and you appear to be good friends! Can you tell me more about her and some of your other friends? I'd like to get to know more about those who are close to you.".
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
      X