Hello!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!~

Hi! My name is Haley, but online I use the name Amelia (Because it's a character from a story I wrote). I'm new here, and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Georgia and my boyfriend lives in Kentucky. We've been together for 2 years and 7 months. I've been to visit him 3 times now. It's difficult at times, but we make it work. I'm not sure how these introductions go but I tried my best. It's nice to meet everyone.

Hi Haley, welcome.
    Any plans to close the distance, yet?
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Thank you. And yes. I'm currently working to save some money to finally move in with him in a few months at least. We couldn't be any more excited.

Comment

That is nice to hear! I still have to do my first meeting and, as you can see on the ticker, that is about 15 months away from now... Happy you're so good together.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
          That is nice to hear! I still have to do my first meeting and, as you can see on the ticker, that is about 15 months away from now... Happy you're so good together.
          Ahhh that's so exciting. I am really happy for you. I hope it goes great. I wish you luck!
          And thank you. We are really happy together. I hope you and your's are too.

Comment

Thank you. You too!

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
              Thank you. You too!
              You're welcome. Thank you.

Comment

Funny to see a Smyrna which is not in Turkey and a Paris which is not in France

Welcome here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lio View Post
                  Funny to see a Smyrna which is not in Turkey and a Paris which is not in France

Welcome here.
                  Apologies for the late reply. But really? There's more Smyrnas in the states but I don't remember where. But thank you on the welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X