10 Ways To Have Peaceful And Loving Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ 10 Ways To Have Peaceful And Loving Relationship

Peaceful And Loving Relationship: Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you’re in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad—Nick Cannon

Relationship…what a cool and charming essence the word has. Being a part of this world we all have some relationships in our lives. Before continuing I would first tell you that I will not bound my writing with the relationship of girlfriend and boyfriend. This is because, relationships with our parents, sisters and brothers and grandparents are also much more important.

So it is important for all of us to have love and peace in our relations. If we will try for it no matter you can live a happy life. For this I have some important and interesting points for you which will help you forever in your life.

....But you never told us what the 10 ways were :P

Comment

I can't believe someone quoted Nick Cannon in the year of our lord 2k17.

Comment

I would love to know that 10 ways... But I have learned to not expect too much.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Comment

https://tinybuddha.com/featured/10-w...relationships/

1. Do what you need to do for you. It’s important to make a habit of taking care of yourself.

2. Give people the benefit of the doubt. People who care about you want you to feel happy, even if sometimes they get too wrapped up in their own problems to show it well.

3. Look at yourself for the problem first. Next time you feel the need to blame someone for your feelings—something they did or should have done—ask yourself if there’s something else going on.

4. Be mindful of projecting.Acknowledging your flaws isn’t fun, but if you don’t, you’ll continue seeing them in everyone around you.

5. Choose your battles.
            When I’m not sure if I need to bring something up, I ask myself these few questions:
            Does this happen often and leave me feeling bad?
            Does this really matter in the grand scheme of things?
            Can I empathize with their feelings instead of dwelling on my insecurity?

6. Confront compassionately and clearly. If you approach someone with compassion, you will open their heart and mind. Show them you understand where they’re coming from, and they’ll be willing to see your side.

7. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable. We don’t always do so because we want to maintain a sense of power.

8. Think before acting on emotion.When you feel a strong emotion, try to sit it for a while. Don’t use it or run from it—just feel it. When you learn to observe your feelings before acting on them, you minimize the negativity you create.

9. Maintain boundaries.The best way to ensure people treat you how you want to be treated is to teach them.

10. Enjoy their company more than their approval.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thanks. Although you're not OP (actually I didn't expect him / her to respond any more), thank you.
              I do have a little bit of a problem with the first and the second 'rule', or is it just me? May be I do'nt really understand them. The rest, I fully agree with.
              Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
                I do have a little bit of a problem with the first -- <snip, snip>.
                There are two good articles on the topic - "What Is Healthy Narcissism?" and "The Healthy Side of Narcissism". There's also a wordpress blog titled "Healthy vs. Unhealthy Narcissism", which I found particularly helpful when first going into this topic. I can't post links to external sources yet. So, in the meanwhile just use your search engine of choice to find what I'm pointing at.

I have written an essay (in English) on the topic, which you can have via PM.
                Last edited by Theurgist; July 9, 2017, 02:42 PM.
                I take her with me everywhere I go, every day of my life.

Comment

Working...
                X